Sunday, 3 August 2014

How I Organize: Makeup! :)

Makeup. Some people like to have a lot of it. Others like to have the bare minimum (like me!) Either way it has to be organized. In this post, I'll show you how I organize my makeup!





I wanted to organize my makeup in a simple way that would make it easy to use products and also not take up a lot of space. The solution: A 3-drawer organizer! The one I have is by Sterilite and it costs around $8!

Now since I do not have a lot of makeup, one of these organizers is sufficient. However, if you have more makeup, you could just purchase more of these small organizers and stack them or place them side-by-side!

Now for how I organize it! I tried to keep the lighter products in the top drawer and the heavier ones in the bottom one, to not weigh down the drawers.

(left to right: top drawer to bottom drawer)
Top drawer: Makeup tools, lip products and a nail base/top coat.

Middle drawer: Eyeliners and eyeshadows.

Bottom drawer: Powders, foundation/BB cream and 2 mirrors.

That's it! It's simple, compact and works really well! Thanks a TON for reading this post! How do you organize your makeup? Leave a comment below! 

Also, please make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next! Thanks! :) (By the way, my next post will start my Back-to-School series!)

-Kavya :)

Linking up to "One Project at a Time at A Bowl Full Of Lemons" and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot #30 at Just A Girl and her Blog"! Thanks for visiting! 

*Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned. All opinions are my own! :)*

2 comments:

  1. Kavya, your blog is great. When I saw your post on organizing makeup, see that you travel and get ready on the go, you should check out Beauty Butler. It stores your makeup and keeps it organized at home and on the go. Check it out at http://www.getbeautybutler.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)