Sunday, 10 August 2014

Back to School: School Supply essentials + free printables! :)

Back to school shopping mainly includes buying supplies for the upcoming school year. Sometimes walking into a Staples or even the Back-to-School section of other stores can be a little overwhelming and if you really do like supplies, you will possibly end up buying more than you need. Way more than you need. So, I made 2 printables (free, of course!) for you to download and print to use as a guide for when you go school supply shopping.

Last year, I did 2 posts on School Supply Staples. They are:
Make sure to read those if you haven't yet!

This year, since I already had done a list, I decided to make a printable version of that list.

The first printable has pretty much everything mentioned in the two posts linked above and a few extra spaces for you to add anything else that you might want! You can click the link below and on the top of the screen, you'll have options to download/print!



However, if you already have most of the things listed in the printable above, this is a blank list that I made for you to download, print and use! This one is in the form of two tables. In each table, there is a smaller column on the left. You can use this as a box to check off the supplies one by one or just number the supplies!



I hope you like the printables! This is my first time making them! Let me know if you use them in a comment below and feel free to request any more printables you would like to see or other back-to-school posts you would like to read in the comments too! Also, please make sure you follow/subscribe to my blog (links below), so you know when I post next! Thanks!

-Kavya :) 

(Bloglovin'/RSS feed/Google Plus)

*Linking up to "One Project at a Time at A Bowl Full Of Lemons" Thanks for visiting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)