Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Back to School 2014: Introduction! :)

Well, it's the beginning of August and school is right around the corner! (Actually, there's still a few weeks, but school will start before you know it!) So that means it's time for "back to school" posts! While school is probably not where you want to be any time soon, it will come. And another year will pass before you know it!


This is the first time that I will be doing back-to-school posts!
 What posts will you see?
You will see posts about school supplies, organization for school, preparation for the upcoming academic year ahead, study tips and much more! I'm also going to have free printables for as many posts as I can!

When will I post them?
I'll start this series very very soon! Most likely the day after tomorrow!

Who is this series for? 
I hope this series will help out any high school/middle school students out there! If you are a parent, then feel free to maybe share a post or two with your child!

How will you know when I post?
That's simple! All you have to do is make sure you are subscribed to or you are following my blog! If you are not subscribed, you can do so using any one of the following links:
-Bloglovin'
-RSS feed
-Google Plus
Thanks!

That's it! If you have any requests at all, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you! Have a great day!

-Kavya :) 

*Linking up to "One Project at a Time at A Bowl Full Of Lemons" and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot #30 at Just A Girl and her Blog"! Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)