Monday, 7 July 2014

Simple travel tip! :)

After your flight lands, you're most probably tired but you will most likely have to go to the baggage claim to get your checked in luggage. And of course, no one feels like doing that.


 Once you do get to the carousel, most people's suitcases tend to be black. So, a simple way to differentiate between yours and almost everyone else's is to tie a ribbon on the handle of your suitcase! Get some crazy patterned one - it'll stand out even more! (the one in the image above is a simple white one, but still works!) You could also use different locks, however, my once my dad's suitcase almost got mixed with someone else's -same suitcase, same lock!

That's it! It's a simple trick that does work - especially if you're traveling with others and you all have a lot of suitcases! 

Thanks a TON for reading this post! Do you have any tips to make travel just a little bit easier? Feel free to leave a comment below! Please make sure you follow/subscribe (buttons in the right sidebar) so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"Just to travel is rather boring, but to travel with a purpose is educational and exciting." – Sargent Shriver
 *Linked to the One Project at a Time link party at A Bowl Full of Lemons and the Hit Me with Your Best Shot link party #26 at JustaGirlandHerBlog!

4 comments:

  1. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone
    during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone
    .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!


    Here is my blog meditation techniques (sleepandinsomnia.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't know that my blog loads fast on phones, so thanks for telling me! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage
    you to continue your great posts, have a nice afternoon!

    Here is my blog post: breathing turns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      You can follow/subscribe if you would like to (links in the right sidebar)! Thanks!

      Have a great day!

      :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)