Tuesday, 15 July 2014

How I Organize: Stuff for summer school! :)

The reason I've been lacking a bit in posting this month is because I've been a bit busy with the two summer classes that I am taking (+ standardized test prep and college essays! Can't believe I'm going to be a high school senior!) Anyways, in today's post, I'll show you how I am organizing myself for the summer session!

The two classes that I am taking are US History semesters 1 and 2. (as I don't have the credit for them) Since I have only two classes, this organization system is simple and efficient!



I am using a 1-inch binder (mine is by the brand Avery). In the front of the binder, I have ruled paper and in the back, I have a folder.


On the left side of the folder (which is by the brand Five-Star) I keep all papers for semester 1 and on the right, I keep all papers for semester 2. It's that simple!


I also have a separate 1 subject notebook (from Staples) in which I take notes for the semester 2 class.

Initially, I had just 2 notebooks and no binder. However, the teacher for the semester 1 class wants every single paper to be turned in, so the binder works better!

That's it! Thanks a TON for reading this post! Make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next! Thanks! (I will have a back-to-school series next month, so make sure you don't miss it!)

-Kavya :)
"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." - John Steinbeck


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! This will be so helpful to me next quarter in college since I'm only taking two classes at a time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)