Friday, 6 June 2014

SAT Countdown - It's tomorrow!

Aaah! It's finally here! I'm taking the SAT tomorrow! On another note, though, today was a good day - I managed to get quite a lot done but not stress myself out too much.


Here's what I did:




  • Reviewed some the Math questions that I skimmed through yesterday 
  • Went through the vocabulary from Critical Reading sections - 5 tests
  • Practiced Critical Reading sections - test #2 + review
  • Went over my top 3 essay evidence examples and studied them 
  • Reviewed the essay template that I plan to use
  • Went through all of the past essay prompts (around 40) and thought how I would write them
  • More vocab
  • Revised math formulae
That's it! Hope I do good on the test tomorrow! Good luck to anyone who's taking it too! :) Thanks a TON for reading! 

-Kavya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)