Tuesday, 3 June 2014

SAT Countdown - 5 & 4 days!

*Yawn* Today and yesterday have been quite busy, if I say so myself - slept very late yesterday and didn't get time to post. It's also pretty late today. Sorry about that!


Anyway, here's what I've done today and yesterday:



  • Blue Book writing sections from tests #5 - #8
  • Reviewed all mistakes from above tests (didn't make that many!) from the College Board website
  • Read 150+ pages of grammar rules from a book 
  • Formulated an essay template (pretty similar to the one found here)
  • Read/Studied Mahatma Gandhi's biography to use as an essay evidence example (from Sparknotes)
  • Blue Book Critical Reading sections - tests #5, #6, #8 - noticed good improvement in Sentence Completion (yes, the vocab studying is finally paying off!)
  • Watched/Solved some more questions from Khan Academy - I focused on levels 4 & 5, since math is my strong point
Well, that's everything! Thanks a TON for reading this post! By the way, I write these posts sometime before I sleep and schedule them to post later. I've already made some plans for tomorrow - it's going to be a busy day! Hopefully, it'll all pay off this Saturday! Make sure you subscribe/follow (buttons in the right sidebar) so you know when I post next! Thanks!

-Kavya :)
"Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential." - John Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)