Wednesday, 4 June 2014

SAT Countdown - 3 days!

It's Wednesday already! What?! Time flies when you have fun study for the SAT, I guess! Today was more of a math-and-vocab day, with a dash of critical reading!


Here's what I did:



  • Blue Book Math sections - tests #5 and #6 (only got 1 question wrong on each!)
  • Reviewed the two questions I got wrong from the College Board website
  • Went through more 'Level 5' (aka hard) questions and made a mental note of some simple strategies (which usually skip my mind as these particular questions are hard).
  • Read 400+ vocabulary flashcards that I had - also aligned them along one wall of the room, letter by letter aka "the long wall of vocab".    
  • Read more vocab from previous Critical Reading sections that I had done
  • Reviewed the questions that I got wrong on previous Critical Reading tests
  • Read some SAT resources that I had in a Dropbox
Well, that's everything! I'm planning to do a mix of everything tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes! Thanks a TON for reading! Make sure you follow/subscribe (buttons in the right sidebar) so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
“Either you run the day or it ruins you.” – Jim Rohn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)