Friday, 6 June 2014

SAT Countdown - 2 days!

Yikes! Tomorrow's the last day I have before I take the SAT! Still have to come up with a master plan for studying tomorrow!


Meanwhile, here's what I did today:



  • Blue Book Math Sections - Tests #8, #10
  • Blue Book Critical Reading Sections - Test #7
  • Blue Book Writing Sections - Test #10
  • Reviewed all the mistakes from all above tests 
  • Went through another essay template and altered a bit of my own
  • Reviewed ALL of the mistakes I had made from Blue Book Tests #4 - #9
  • Skimmed through the Blue Book Math Sections - Tests #1 - #3, solved only the hard ones 
That's everything! I can't believe that the test is almost here! Do you have any tests coming up soon? All the best! :) Thanks a TON for reading! Make sure you follow/subscribe (buttons in the right sidebar) so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"A lot of us would like to move mountains, but few of us are willing to practice on small hills." - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)