Wednesday, 18 June 2014

ACT is over! Requests? :)

Long time, no post! Sorry about that! I finally finished taking the ACT! So, how did it go?

English: A bit harder than the usual practice tests but I still think I did well nonetheless.
Math: It was good! Though there is one question that I am sure I got wrong.
Reading: 3 out of the 4 passages went well! However, the remaining one was a bit of a shocker - it wasn't like anything I had seen out of all of the practice tests I took and it was quite similar to a certain component in the SAT (cannot disclose anything). That's what I'm not sure of - even though it wasn't that hard, it was definitely time taking. And with 40 questions to do in 35 minutes, I did rush a bit.
Science: This, I think, was my best section! I was able to finish it using the strategy that I had adopted and practiced! It worked and I even had a minute left!
Essay: I was kind of looking forward to the essay because I knew it would be school related just as all of ACT's prompts are. I write down a few pints as soon as I saw the topic and wrote the essay! I didn't have time to review all of it, however, I did review half of it.

Well, I'm glad that's over! Now all I have to do is wait for my scores (trust me, this is boring and I wish I could get them the following day instead).

Now I have noticed that I have gained a couple more followers and a few more people have been visiting my blog! So, do any of you have any organization-related post requests? It can be anything! Feel free to leave a comment below and I'll do my best to do them! Go ahead!

That's everything! Please make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"Love the life you live, and live the life you love." - Bob Marley

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
    site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade
    content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged
    me to get my very own blog now ;)

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: theta binaural beats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)