Thursday, 8 May 2014

OrganizationtotheMax turns 1! My Blog Firsts! :)

Today is my first Blogiversary! Yay! :)




First off, thanks a TON to you. Yes, you reading this post! Thanks to anyone who has left comments and subscribed to/followed this blog! (If you have't yet, buttons are in the right sidebar!) 

For the occasion, I decided to share some of my blog firsts! 

First post: My Blog Introduction! You can read it here! It is kind of different than what posts I do on my blog now! Some things that I said I would do are things that I don't! 

First follower: Aubrey Jay. I don't know if she still reads my blog but she used to make great organizing videos on YouTube! (They are not available to watch or I would have linked them!)

First comment: By Aubrey Jay - "Excited to see where this blog will go! ^.^" 

First friend I made through blogging: Kaitlyn! She is a college student and really likes my blog! She's also a super sweet person! 

First Link Party: The Organize it link party hosted by 8 organizing bloggers! (The June one!) I linked my How to Organize: School Books post!

First post to reach a 1000 views: My "How to Organize: Your Planner" post! Random fact: This is my only post that has crossed a 1000 views! It currently has over 3000 views! I can't believe it!

First "feature": The first image of the "How to Organize: Your Planner" post was pinned by Laura aka OrgJunkie on the "Organize It!" board! It has been pinned over 300 times! 

Those are all the "firsts" that I can think of! If you want to know any more, feel free to ask! Or...tell me some of your blog firsts in the comments below! I would love to know! 

Well, as usual, thanks a TON for reading this post! Make sure to leave a comment with any requests that you may have (I'll do my best to fulfill them!) & follow/subscribe already if you haven't! Thanks! :)

Here's to many more years to come! 

-Kavya :) 
"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." - Richard Bach

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)