Thursday, 6 March 2014

Finals Frenzy: Physics! :)

Final #2! Physics! It was on 24th February (Yes, I'm behind on these posts, sorry!). 

Before the exam:
Since the exam was at around 2 pm, I did revise that day before the exam. I started with the chapters that I found hard and worked my way through all of the 16 chapters, one by one, each being lesser difficult as I did! Prior to the day of the exam, I followed a strict colour-coded Post-it revision schedule! 

During the exam:
I was definitely calm and collected before the exam! I thought I had prepared myself well! 
I answered all of the questions (Exam duration: 3 hours) and I finished with some time to spare to work on 2 questions that I had not been able to figure out. I checked my paper and sort of figured out a way to answer those 2 questions! 




After the exam:
Again, I was happy because another final was over! It went fairly well, for a physics exam! 

That's it! Thanks a TON for reading!
Next up, chemistry! Make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next! (buttons in the right sidebar) Thanks! 
-Kavya :)
"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)