Thursday, 6 March 2014

Finals Frenzy: Math! :)

Final #4! Math! 

The exam was on 28th February. 

Before the exam:
Excited. Yup - you read that right. I like to see what the paper can throw at a student for a math test - as long as they don't throw too many hard questions, I like a challenge! I went through all of the formulae again before the exam (though now, I wish I had gone through it twice!) and quite a few people ased me their doubts. Why? Because people think that I'm actually good at math! Though I'm not really - I just practice a lot and try to think to get an answer, not memorize how to do it! 




During the exam:
I took a deep breath & began writing, one question after the other! I finished with around half an hour to spare and worked on 2 questions, that I didn't really get! In the end I sort of got them and I sort of didn't! 

After the exam: 
Happy! I thought that I had done pretty well, considering the fact that the teacher had not even completed the syllabus for the final, I prepared/self-taught myself quite some stuff! 

All in all, it went very well & this was actually the final that I did the best on! 

That's it! Thanks a TON for reading this post! 

Last but not the least, Biology! Make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next! (buttons in the right sidebar) Thanks! 

-Kavya :)

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work learning from failure." - General Colin Powell  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)