Thursday, 6 March 2014

Finals Frenzy: Chemistry! :)

The Chemistry final - where do I even begin? 

For starters, it was on 26th February. 

Before the exam: 
Frantic. Stressed. Worried. The three words that described me before the exam - the day of and the day prior (I didn't even have dinner!) With SO much to study, I started to worry. I revised the best I could and went to school to write the exam.

During the exam:
While I had finished with a good amount of time to spare, I still didn't get quite a few answers! I also checked my paper to make sure that I hadn't made any mistakes in those that I had gotten - it's always better to be on the safer side, right?




After the exam:
Not happy. I could've done so much better. Organic chemistry, Thermodynamics & Equilibrium got the best of me. However, the next time that I do have to face them, I will win! I went home, took a fairly long break and started studying for math!

That's it! Thanks a TON for reading this post! 
Next up, math! Make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next! (buttons in the right sidebar) Thanks! 
-Kavya :)
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. - Lena Horne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)