Thursday, 6 March 2014

Finals Frenzy: Biology! :)

My last 11th grade final! It was on March 3rd! 

Before the exam:
A little tense, a little relaxed. Since Biology is one of those subjects where you do need to memorize quite a lot of it, I wasn't that confident - it felt like I knew things & didn't at the same time. I revised as much as I could on the day of the exam & went through all of the diagrams. With 22 chapters to revise, it was quite a lot to study! 

During the exam:
I did my best & somehow finished the exam. While I didn't remember a few things, I tried to recall the concepts as much as I could. 




After the exam:
Regret & disappointment describe how I felt. Was the test easy? Yes. Did I do good on it? Not as good as I could have. I knew that if I had maybe revised once more, I would have done much better. Anyways, what's done is done. I'll have plenty more tests to write, and I will do better on those! 
On the bright side, finals got over!!

That's it! Thanks a TON for reading this post! 

All the best for your exams! :)

Make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next! (buttons in the right sidebar) Thanks! 


-Kavya :)
"Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted." - David Bly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)