Sunday, 2 February 2014

Quick paper re-organization! :)

*Hi! Welcome to my blog if you're visiting from the "Monthly Organizing Link Party (February) at IHeartOrganizing" or the Hit Me with Your Best Shot" link party #8! Hope you enjoy my post! Feel free to look around some more! If you would like to know a little more about me, click here!*

If you've been reading my "Finals Frenzy" series, then you know that I have multiple tests everyday, from Monday to Saturday! This means that I have a lot of papers including everything from notes to question papers and more! I do have an expanding file folder that I use to organize myself and I still do! As the title says, I cleaned out some papers and re-organized the accumulated ones making way for all the ones to come (trust me, the file is pretty full already!)

My Organization System for school:
(click here to read more about it!)




  
I took out all of the papers and sorted everything into piles, based on the subject!



Next I used binder clips & paper clips to sort everything!

As I did not want to use labels for the piles (since they cannot be removed without tearing the not-so-great fragile sheets they are), instead I used Post-It page markers that I just wrote the subject on & clipped it under the binder clip, like so:




In a pile, it looked like this:





I then took out my first term files that already had papers in them & added these papers to them! I ended up using 2 envelope files/folders! I "labelled" it by using Post-its (as I'll most probably want to re-use the files later)



Yup, I have that much stuff for Biology!

For the other subjects, I barely had any supplementary material (in all about 5 pages) so I put a paper clip for that & stored it separately! 

The papers that I had left & wanted to keep in the expanding file folder currently: (just a few essential ones)

(I didn't have any essential physics papers to store!)

Finally, I put all of the above papers into their corresponding pockets in my expanding file folder! I replaced a tab - "Question Papers" with "Paper" that just had some ruled sheets of paper in it! I also added a chemistry one because the previous one had fallen out! I took the tabs from my "Mini binder tab organizer" (click here to know more!)



Well, that's everything! Thanks a TON for reading! Feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Please go ahead and follow/subscribe to my blog (buttons in the right sidebar) so you know when I post next! Thanks! 

Also, be sure to check out all my other Organization posts!

Go ahead and organize yourself to the MAX! 

-Kavya :)
“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)