Monday, 17 February 2014

Finals Frenzy: My Study Schedule: Week #4! :)

All 4 weeks of revision tests are done! Yay! But wait...finals are yet to begin! Oh well, at least something is done! 

Finals starts on Thursday, which is in a few days! Still revising & super busy, but I know that it'll all be worth it in the end! 

Here's what I wrote in my Exam Planner this week: 

*There was almost NO homework! So I didn't write anything down on Post-it notes! Also, on Saturday, I didn't study finals related subjects, so I didn't include what I did on that day!



That's it! Thanks a TON for reading! Quick post, but stay tuned for one of my next ones! I'm super excited for it! Make sure you subscribe/follow my blog (buttons in the right sidebar) so you don't miss it! Thanks! 

So, what do you think of my Study Schedules? 

-Kavya :)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take."- Wayne Gretzky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)