Monday, 10 February 2014

Finals Frenzy: My Study Schedule - Week #3! :)

Only one more week to go! This week was a bit better because I actually didn't go to school for 2 days as I had to attend a family event! It felt good to relax a little! That's why there are only 3 days in this week's study schedule!

On Tuesday, I spent my time packing (it was a very grand event, so it required quite a bit of packing), Thursday I studied 1 chapter after coming back home late and didn't include it & finally on Saturday I went through music theory as I have an exam for that in a couple of months!

Anyways, here's the 3 days that I did write in my "Exam Planner":


That's it! I know this post was short, but I didn't have a lot of work this week anyways! 
10 days left for finals though! There's already a lot more work this week! In addition to the Chemistry, Physics and Biology tests, I even have Math tests everyday! 

How's school for you now? Leave a comment below! Please subscribe/follow my blog (buttons in the right sidebar) so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)