Monday, 3 February 2014

Finals Frenzy: My Study Schedule - Week #2! :)

2 weeks down, 2 more to go! This week went a little better than last week - all because I was more organized! 

Here's what tests the week included:

Colour Code:

Chemistry
Biology
Physics   

Monday:
Test #3 - Ch. 5
Test #5 - Ch.12




Tuesday:
Test #4 - Ch. 6
Test #6 - Ch.19 

Wednesday:
Test #4 - Ch. 6
Test #7 - Ch.11 

Thursday:
Test #5 - Ch. 7 

Friday: 
Test #6 - Ch. 3
Test #8 - Ch. 20 & Ch. 8


Saturday:
Test #5 - Ch. 7
Test #9 - Ch. 9

Here's my "Study Schedule", that I wrote in my "Exam Planner":



By the way, (I didn't study Saturday evening, I just did Homework)
All in all, the week was pretty busy but I was even more organized (I even started to keep a grade keeper, which I will do a post on after week #4!) and that helped me a lot! 

That's all for week #2! Thanks a TON for reading! Stay tuned for 2 more weeks & a bunch of organization/exam posts! Make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next (links in the right sidebar)! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"The elevator to success is Out of Order...try taking the stairs one step at a time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)