Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Finals Frenzy: Mini Pre-Finals Haul! :)

Since finals is just around the corner, in fact, this week, I decided to go pick up some things that I wanted to for finals! 

It's only a few items but hey, it's not back-to-school shopping, right? ;)


What I got!


Here's what I got:

1. A 92 page ruled notebook (45 cents) - to write down notes/random formulae/practice diagrams/etc.
2. 2 packs of blue ball point pens (80 cents in all) - to write with! 
3. 0.7 HB extra long lead (16 cents) - for my mechanical pencils!
4. A CASIO calculator! ($4.50) This is actually the first time that I can use a calculator in school (by the way, I'm in 11th grade) so it was nice to get one! (scientific/graphing ones not allowed) However, I didn't realize that this didn't have a square root button, so I gave it to my mom & took hers instead (which is by Staples)! Anyways, here's a closer look at it! 

The colour's nice right?

That's it! What do you usually buy right before finals? 

-Kavya :)

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)