Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Finals Frenzy: My Study Schedule - Week 1! :)

*Welcome to my blog! Visiting from the One Project at a Time! link party? Click here to go back to it! Hope you stick around & enjoy reading my blog! Thanks!* :)

Yay! Week 1 of finals prep is over! 3 more to go! (Yes, you read that correctly, prep!)
It was tough but I got through it alright!
 

Here's what tests the week included:

Colour Code:

Chemistry
Biology
Physics   

Monday:
Test #1 - Ch.1

Tuesday:
Test #1 - Ch. 1 & 2
Test #1 - Ch. 14 & 16

Wednesday:
Test #2 - Ch. 3

Thursday:
Test #2 - Ch. 13 & 17

Friday: 
Test #2 - Ch. 3 & 4
Test #3 - Ch. 18 (half chapter)

Saturday:
Test #3 - Ch. 5
Test #4 - Ch. 18 (remaining half)

Here's my "Study Schedule", that I wrote in my "Exam Planner":



  • I wrote down the chapters that I would study that day in their respective colours.
  • "R" towards the end of the line, stands for revision of a chapter that I've already studied, so I know that I can spend lesser time studying that. No "R" indicates that I have to study that chapter.
  • The light blue Post-its are for my homework, which frankly is a TON!
That's all for week #1! Thanks a TON for reading! Stay tuned for 3 more weeks & a bunch of organization/exam posts! Make sure you subscribe/follow so you know when I post next (links in the right sidebar)! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)