Saturday, 11 January 2014

Finals Frenzy: Introduction! :)

*in a happy, cheerful tune* "Finals are fun. And fantastic. In fact, they're fun-tastic."

Right?

Ok, no one likes finals (except for maybe Hermione Granger). Is anyone really like this?


(source

Well, finals is in a little over a month (for me at least, since I live in India) & with the schedule that my school has planned out, I already know that it will be nothing less than CRAZY! I have over 80 chapters to study in all! Hence, the title of this series is Finals Frenzy (plus, I love alliterations). By the way, I'm in 11th grade!

This series will cover everything that I am doing & will do to face finals! (again, with the alliterations) 
Here are a few of them:

  • Planning - creating a study schedule (& keeping up with it!)
  • Revision
  • Updates - every week or so 
  • What do to - the week of finals 
& a whole lot more! If you have any requests, feel free to leave them in a comment below! I would love to do them! 

Now, for the CRAZY schedule that our school has planned: (My core 4 classes are Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Math but I also have English)

  • Revision tests from Monday - Saturday (continuously, for 4 weeks!)
  • 3 Objective Finals (tested on the entire years' syllabus for Physics, Chemistry & Biology) - 3rd week of February
  • Subjective (student-response) Finals - 20th February till 3rd March! (with days in between each final)
I'm currently planning things out & I will keep you updated on my preparation for finals! I'm not so sure as to how I'm going to get through them but I will, stress free! Any questions? Ask away! (I'll find time to answer, I promise!)


Thanks a TON for reading this post! Please subscribe/follow my blog (buttons in the right sidebar) so you know when I post next! Thanks! :) (By the way, this is my 50th post!) 

-Kavya :)
"I’m not telling you it is going to be easy — I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it” - Art Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)