Sunday, 22 December 2013

LIML: A Typical Weekday! :)

*Welcome to my blog in case you're stopping by from the ABFOL - One Project at a Time: 12/24/13! Hope you like my post! Feel free to leave a comment! I love it when people do! :D
Also, while I don't celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas to those who do! :)*

Hi!

For this "Look into my Life" (LIML) post, I decided to generalize it & make it a typical weekday!

Keep in mind, it's busy, tiring & boring but I thought it would be nice to share so you can see how I manage my time! (Also it might clear up why I don't post a frequently as I would love to!)

6:30 AM - Rise & shine! It's going to be a great day! (Not really, I have to go to school, which is not that interesting as it used to be)

6:30 AM - 7:00 AM - Get ready for school!

7:00 AM - Leave for school! Yay! (or not. :P)

8:30 AM - Reach school! (Unfortunately, since there are a fewer number of buses available, it takes 90 minutes to reach school instead of 15)

8.30 AM - 5:30 PM - SCHOOL! 9 hours of listening to teachers & studying. I have 50 minute classes (Physics, Math, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology), 2 10-minute breaks & a 30-minute one for lunch!

5:30 PM - School's out for the day! Yippee!

7:00 PM - Reach home!

7:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Have a little snack & watch TV!

7:30 PM - 8:00 PM - Practice violin or study if I have too much to do!

8:00 PM - 8:30 PM - Study!

8:30 PM - 9:00 PM - Have dinner & use the laptop! (I am permitted to use the laptop for only these 30 minutes on weekdays, hence it becomes hard to post often)

9:00 PM - 10:00 PM - I used to watch MasterChef Australia but now I just get back to studying!

10:00 PM - 11:00 PM - Study!

11:00 PM - 11:30 PM - Pack my bag for school, finish any remaining work that I have to do, 
bedtime routine, etc)

11:30 PM - Time to go to sleep! :)

That's pretty much my entire day! What's with all the studying, you may ask? Well, I have 3 hour exams - Physics, Chemistry & Biology every Saturday for which I have to study 6-8 chapters!
This is the best that I can do when it comes to managing my time! There are a lot of things that I would like to include into my day-to-day life like exercising, for one!

How do you manage a typical day in your life? I would LOVE to know! Leave a comment below!

Thanks a TON for reading this post! Feel free to tell me your thoughts on it & please follow/subscribe so you know when I post next! Thanks!

-Kavya :)
"Everyday is a new opportunity. Remember, you can live off of yesterday's success or you can put behind all your failures and start over again. That's the way life is, a new game everyday." - Bob Feller 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)