Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Peek into my Planner: 11th - 17th Nov, 2013! :)

*Welcome to my blog if you're visiting from A Bowl Full of Lemons: One Project at a Time! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my post!*

Hello!
Hope you all had a good week!

I decided to do a "Peek into my Planner" post for the past week, my first one too!


Here's the week at-a-glance!

Colour code:
Purple - Biology (B-Botany, Z-zoology)
Green - Chemistry
Orange - Physics
Yellow post it - Tests/Assignments
Orange post it - Events

Weekly Recap:


Close up! 

Monday:
I generally have tests on Sunday but this week, it was a subjective test on Friday which meant I had less time to study! I did a little bit of Botany & some Organic Chemistry!

Tuesday:
I studied only Physics which took up most of my day!

Wednesday:
I realized that I forgot to check it off - I did finish studying what I had planned to do, I decided to go to sleep!

Thursday:
The teachers completed teaching most of the syllabus for Friday's test on Thursday, so I had to study everything else!

Friday:
The Test, or should I say, tests?
It was out of 25 marks & I got above 20 in both Biology & Physics! I don't know my Chemistry marks yet!

Saturday:
I had to participate in a sports meet! (swimming)
I won 3rd place in Backstroke, 2nd in Butterfly & Freestyle, 1st in IM! 

Sunday:
Relaxed, had violin class & studied a little math for the SAT.

How was your week? 
Do you like these type of posts? Leave a comment below sharing your thoughts on them!

Thanks a TON for reading this post! Please follow/subscribe so you know when I post next! Thanks!

-Kavya :)
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." - Micheal Althsuler


2 comments:

  1. whoa girl!!! so many science classes. is that fun or overwhelming and stressful most of the time? i organize same as you except i use highlighters instead of different pens haha
    do you have a smartphone or ipad or something? we should be net buddies lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because in India we have to choose subject "streams" for 11th & 12th grade & I chose science!
      Physics is stressful, Biology is nice & Chemistry in between the two.
      Nice! I use highlighters in textbooks!
      I do but it's very old and doesn't work properly :P
      You can message me on YT whenever you want!
      Yup, we should be net buddies!

      -Kavya :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)