Sunday, 27 October 2013

How I Organize: School Stuff! :)

*Welcome to my blog! I've linked up this post to the Organize It! Link Party! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to read my blog! It means a lot!* :)

Hello!
I already have a How to Organize series, where I tell you different ways to organize certain spaces/items. This is a new series where I will show you how I organize myself (hence the "I", of course)!

Generally, I have school for 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. Do the math - 54 hours of school every week which includes a 3 hour exam too! I'm pretty sure you can understand why organizing myself for school is really important because if I'm not, then I would probably be a mess - a huge mess!

The method I use to organize myself: An Expanding file folder!

What: 
An expanding file folder that has 5 pockets on one side & a handy dandy notebook (get it? - hint: Kids TV show) on the other!


The outside of the file!

Its described as a "Citysmart Conference Folder" though it works just fine for school too!
 

How I organize:



First off, my classes are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math & English. I've assigned a pocket for each subject except English because I don't have papers for that class! I store question papers in the remaining pocket because like I mentioned before, I have tests weekly, which means I have question papers to store which I can look through for cumulative exams!
As for the notebook, I just write down syllabus for that week's test, extra points, etc.It's also perforated, so I can tear pages out of it too in case I need to!

Price:
$8 - Yes, a little expensive for a file folder but it's great quality & I know I'll use it for a long time!

What I love:
The decent size of the pockets because sometimes pockets can be small and most papers have to be folded in order for them to fit!
The notepad - it's a nice addition to the file & is great for jotting down points!

That's all for this post! I hope you liked my first "How I Organize" post & the method I used!

Thanks a TON for reading! Feel free to leave a comment below on your thoughts about this post & any other "How I Organize" posts you would like to see! Please go ahead & subscribe/follow my blog so you know when I post next! Thanks!

-Kavya :)
"Life is like a photograph. It uses the negatives to develop." 

2 comments:

  1. Such great ideas. Something I could probably repurpose for work! I'm hosting a giveaway for two great pillow covers that you should enter! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/11/pillow-covers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The file is actually meant for work, I just decided to use it for school! :) By the way, your blog is really nice!

      -Kavya :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)