Monday, 26 August 2013

How to Organize: Your Binder! :)

Welcome if you're visiting my blog from the Organize It! link party! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my blog! Happy organizing! :)

Organizing yourself for school is important. Organizing what you use to organize yourself is important too! 
In this post, I'll tell you how you can organize your binder (or you can help someone who needs to organize theirs!)

*All opinions are my own! :)

What you need:

1. A binder - any size 

2. Sheet protectors
3. Binder dividers/folders (these by Avery are my fave!)


4. Pencil case
$3.49 | Amazon.com
5. Whatever you want to put in it!

Steps to organize your binder! 

#1 - Put in your binder dividers! 
  • These will prevent your binder from turning into one big mess!
  • I suggest getting one with pockets in them - 2-in-1!
  • Divide it by writing on the tabs! (this will be my next post!)
#2 - Place 2-3 sheet protectors in it!
  • Use 1 sheet protector in the front of the binder and keep your schedule in it!
  • Print out your syllabus and place it in a sheet protector to put inside your binder under the respective tabs!
  • Lastly, draw/printout a grade keeper (will do a post on this in the future, follow so you don't miss it!)
#3 - Put paper at the end of it!
  • You never know when you're going to run out so... it's best to have it at all times!
That's it! Hope it helped you somehow! Feel free to leave a comment below on you organize your binder!

These are some upcoming posts! Please go ahead and follow so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)
  • Note taking
  • Dividing tabs for your binder
  • School staples!
-Kavya :)
"Organization is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." - A.A. Milne


2 comments:

  1. *like* cant wait to see that note taking and grade keeper post. grade keeper sounds very handy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)