Tuesday, 20 August 2013

11th grade so far! :)

Hi!
Long time no post, right? I'm super sorry about that! I've worked out the kinks for comments but images are still not uploading and I don't want to publish posts without pictures!

Anyways, I decided I would tell you about school so far! Also, I hope this helps you understand why I don't post frequently!

I'm in 11th grade and so far almost 3 months are over!
My classes - Biology (Botany + Zoology), Chemistry, Math & Physics
I have school from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday - Saturday.
Every Saturday, we have an exam - either objective or subjective & on some Mondays we have exams too!

The objective exams:
180 questions. 180 minutes. 180 marks.
By the end of the day, we usually get our marks as well as our class rank! (I've been in the top 5, for 2 weeks now!)

The subjective exams:
3 subjects. 90 minutes. (each). 35 marks.
It may not seem like a lot, but we usually have to study over a 100 - 150 pages (all together) for these exams! (Don't forget, biology even has diagrams!)

It takes 1.5 hours to reach school in the morning and evening! 

So, I'm kind of enjoying 11th grade so far, even though it's tough and my schedule is pretty tight - however, I'm still trying to enjoy life whenever I can!  :)

Thanks a TON for reading this post! Please go ahead & subscribe or follow so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"One worthwhile task carried to a successful conclusion is worth half-a-hundred half-finished tasks."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)