Monday, 3 June 2013

Look into my Life & Peek into my Planner: Introductions :)

Hello! Hope you're having a nice day! I know I haven't done a school post in a while but I will after my next post! 
This will be a 2-in-1 introduction, so let's just get to the point! :)

Series Scoop #1:
  • Name: Look into my Life
  • When: Whenever but I'll mostly do these posts on occasions or particular days.
  • What:  A timeline of my day from when I wake up to when I go to sleep! (I might include some pictures too)
  • Why: You might be wondering - how in the world is this related to organization/school? Well, these posts will show you how I organize my time you know, time management!
Series Scoop #2:
  • Name: Peek into my Planner
  • What: A picture of my planner for a week showing you how I organized it for that week!
  • When: Whenever! I was planning to do this each week but then I thought it might be repetitive and/or I may not have a lot of work every week, so it would be pointless to show you blank pages, right?
  • Why: I could tell you different ways to organize your planner (which I haven't done yet, but will in the coming month or so!) but actually maintaining a planner is a totally different thing! So, I hope these posts will maybe motivate or inspire you to maintain yours! 
What are your thoughts on these 2 series? Feel free to leave a comment below! I'm really excited for them!

Thanks a TON for reading this post! Make sure you follow or subscribe so you know when I post! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"The most wasted day of all is that during which we have not laughed." - Sebastian Chamfort

 





2 comments:

  1. i definitely love to see planner organization and such. let me know when you add a post on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Thanks for commenting!

      -Kavya :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)