Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Studying Subjects: Introduction :)

Hi,
In this post, I'll be giving you an introduction for another series I'll be doing. :)

Series Scoop:

  • Name: Studying Subjects
  • What: Tips on studying different subjects and getting good grades in them!
  • When:  Random, no particular date/day.
  • Sub-topics: So far I thought of Math, Science, Languages and Social Studies
Thanks a TON for reading. Feel free to comment on what you think about this series and if you have any other subjects to add, go ahead (I'll get back to you!). Please follow or subscribe so you know when I post next! Thanks! :)

-Kavya :) 

“To acquire knowledge, one must study;
but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.” 
― Marilyn Vos Savant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)