Friday, 10 May 2013

Organizing your Life: Benefits :)

Organize your time and your space. Then you will organize your life. Just do it ;) (in the words of Nike) You might ask why? Why should I put some time into organizing my life? Well, there are 3 main reasons that I can tell you and honestly, these have proven to be true for me. So, here they are:

1. Save time: I'm sure we all know that time is precious. So why waste it searching for that one paper you need to turn in? If you don't really plan and manage your time, you're probably either wasting it or just not using it wisely. However, if you do organize your space and time, you can use the time you've saved to do anything else you want to, right? Whether you want to hang out with friends, catch up on your favorite TV shows, practice your hobby, the options are endless.

2. A stress free life:  You read it. It's true. When you manage your time and don't procrastinate, you're never rushing to do things at the last minute and hence you are not stressed. Same way, if your room is organized, you won't find yourself scrambling everywhere to find things. A clutter-free space leads to a clutter-free life.


3. Better outcome of work: To explain, let me use a couple examples: Let's say I have a project due in 13 days. If I procrastinate and do it the day before I have to submit it, I won't put a lot of thought/effort into what I'm doing (for example: is my content good, is the presentation neat, etc.). At that point in time, all that's going through my mind is "I need to finish this and I need to finish it NOW!" Right? Same way if I was cramming for a test, I most probably wouldn't study properly. However, if I did the opposite in both of these situations by preparing earlier, I would have gotten a much better grade.


If you were wondering is it worth organizing your life? Yes it is. I hope you now realize that and start doing so. :)
As a high school student, these outcomes are truly amazing and make school life SO much easier.

Anyways, thanks a TON for reading. I hope this helped you. 
Feel free to comment below. While you're at it, please follow or subscribe so you know when I post next. Thanks! :)

-Kavya :)
"Organization isn't about perfection; it's about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money and improving your overall quality of life.”
― Christina Scalise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)