Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Blog Introduction :)

Hi. Hey. Hello. :)
Welcome to my blog! I'm really excited about this! 
For my first post, I thought "What better to do for my first post than an introduction?" So in this post, that's exactly what I'm going to do, just cover the topics. Here we go! 

Main topics:
-organization (how to organize your space, manage time, avoid procrastination, etc.)
-school stuff (study tips, note taking, advice, etc.)

Other topics:
-Greats and Hates
-hauls (occasionally)
-reviews (from books to movies to just about anything)
-tags (once in a while, it'll be fun)
-Day in my life (maybe)
And a LOT more! :)


I hope you find my posts informative, helpful and nice to read. Thanks a TON for reading this! :)


If you want to know more about me, click here. Please subscribe or follow so you know when I post next. Thanks!

-Kavya :)


"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."


2 comments:

  1. Excited to see where this blog will go! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've watched your videos for a really long time! You are one of the many people who have inspired me to create this!
      -Kavya :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll try to reply as soon as I can! :)